The College Council
The College Council shall perform the following duties:
- Suggest dates for commencement and end of each study semester.
- Suggest the establishment, closure, or changes in departments, sections .etc.
- Implement the College’s policies.
- Suggest the examination schedules and endorsement of the examination results.
- Promote IMCO’s relationship with the industry and local community.
- Forming committees; ad-hoc committees or work groups to perform certain duties, and making recommendations
- Review issues forwarded to it by the Board of Directors (BoD), Board of Trustees (BoT), and the management team